Seeking Summer Intern hosts
Intern NZ is looking for companies to register their interest in offering an internship over the Summer in all areas of Construction Management and Civil Engineering. Intern NZ arranges internships all year round and we are seeing a high number of local tertiary students applying for internships over the upcoming summer in construction management and civil engineering to complete course requirements. We are ready to help students gain a head start in their careers, but we need your help!
Who are we:
Intern NZ is a local business that places students and graduates into unpaid internships in all industries. We have over ten years’ experience in the industry and have developed excellent relationships with Universities and New Zealand businesses.
Our Typical candidates are:
- Highly motivated
- A final year University student or a recent graduate
- Fluent in English
- Not wanting payment, just experience
- Available full time for an average of 3 months (most are flexible)
There are many benefits for a company to host an intern, such as:
- Introducing young talent to the industry
- Helping a student meet their academic requirement through experience
- Helping people become more employable
- There is no cost to you beyond your time
- Good interns can become future employees (many sites use this opportunity as an extended trial period)
Our process is straightforward and easy. There are also no fees attached, just a meaningful learning experience is all that we ask for our candidates. You will always have the opportunity to review a candidate’s details and interview them before informing us of your decision to offer them an unpaid role.
To register your interest please fill out our Intern Request Form or give Theresa a call for further information on 027 202 4009 or 04 384 0117